We want our blogging experience to be fun but safe. Below are the classes blogging rules:
- Only use your first name when blogging and commenting – this includes children and parents.
- Never include personal information e.g. home/mobile number, email address or your home address.
- Be respectful of other people’s work – you can do this by making positive comments only.
- Always write in full sentences (no text talk). Remember to read your blogs and comments carefully before submitting them.
- All children will be supervised by teachers and/or parents when publishing a blog or comment.
- Tell your teachers and/or parents if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.